Total Pageviews

Monday 16 January 2012

Destined a House of night series novel by P.C Cast and Kristen cast

Hello Blogesphere,

Today I'm going to review 'Destined' by P.C Cast and Kristen Cast. This book comes after Awakened, in Destined it starts with the 'Nerd herd' (hehe I love that, Go Aphrodite) getting on the bus to the house of night.. Well after it goes through Zoey giving a run down of how she lost her mom in the previous book and all that, anyway they decide that Rephaim should go to school because Nyx forgave him. Anyway let me just say something. Aurox/Heath.... Oh my god! I LOVE him...but I'm team Stark so Heath... Stay away.
Has anyone else realized that all the names in these books are messed... Stark, Neferet, Aurox, Sgiach, Aphrodite, Rephiam, Kalona... Theres way more but .. Wow right? Anyway this book is amazing and so are ALL the other books, best ending to a book would have to be Tempted because of how heart wrenching it is. So so sad. Anyway I recommend this series here's the list:
Marked
Betrayed
Chosen
Hunted
Tempted
Burned
Awakened
Destined

There's a lot of books but it's So so so good. I'm not going to explain the book because I know it bugs some people but I recommend it completely.

Destined gets 9 stars out of ten :)

Live on
Love on
Laugh on
Stay in school
Milina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment