Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 November 2011

Dove go Fresh anti-perspirant stick in Pomegranate and lemon verbena scent-Review

Hello Blogesphere

I am going to be reviewing a dove deodorant. Noe I was very cautious when I bought this, I usually use lady speed stick in strawberry splash (I still do i now use both...I alternate Lol) but I loved the smell and I needed a deodorant for my gym bag, I am very glad that I bought this. Usually I don't go for dove things because they are totally white and powder-y, turns out that's just a biased opinion because that's how the Dove powder deodorant is. Here is a  picture of what it looks like :)
Now it smells amazing and lasts FOREVER!! I'm weird so I put it on before I went to bed and when I woke up it was still super strong, I wore it for gym at school and 3 hours later my friend was saying I smell like pomegranate's.. It works so well and I love it. I strongly recommend it.

I know I'm weird for reviewing a deodorant ....whatever.

Byee
Live on
Love on
Laugh on
Stay in school
Milina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment