Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 February 2012

She's SO dead to us By Kieran Scott Review

Helloo Blogesphere,

Today I will be reviewing, "She's So Dead to us" by Kieran Scott.

Summary: Ally Ryan was a crestie, she lived in a mansion had an amazing life and lived in the same place since she was born. She grew up with her friends Hammond, Chloe, Faith, The idiot twins, and Shannen they were best friends, no, they were family. They spent every summer at LBI and lived on the same street. They shared everything, did everything together, and not a week passes that they didn't talk to each other or see each other. They went on vacations together and had traditional Sunday dinners. But one day Ally's dad made a bad investment with his and all her friends money. They all lost millions of dollars. Ally's parents picked up their things and moved away within one night. Leaving behind everything and Ally didn't even say goodbye to her friends. Her dad took off not telling Ally and her mom where he was going and they spent 1 year trying to keep it together. Everything seemed alright until Ali's mom decided to move back to Orchard Hills. Ally was iffy about the idea, her mom loved the idea. But her old friends. HATED the idea. Jake moved into Ally's old house and a little love is in the air. But Ally's old friends would rather die before Ally and Jake became of 'thing'.

My Opinion:  Now other than the cheesy/petty title, the book is actually REALLY good. Of course I'm a sucker for the whole "Secret love" stuff but its still a really good book. The main character Ally is actually a really awesome character. I'm a girl,and I think she's hot. I actually find her really relate able, but i don't know how. Some how Kieran made a girl in a impossible situation with a hard shell really likable. And Jake, Oh My gosh Jake, I love him so much. The book is written in two different perspectives, Jake's and Ally's, and it's really entertaining because the denial that's happening get totally erased when the other thinks about it. For example if Ally is thinking "oh Jake hates me" When its Jake's perspective he'll say he's got it bad for her. It gives the book more depth because Ally perceives Jake as a typical rich dude but when you hear Jake think you get the exact opposite opinion. They both have a tough and cocky exterior but inside have depth and worry's and it makes you just love them. If there's one thing I hate its cliff hangers and this one has a MAJOR one, so the next book is called, "He's So not worth it" I'm currently reading that one and my Kindle says I'm 26% in so when I'm done I'll review that one as well. The book is an amazing read and I totally recommend it, there's still drama and pettiness but the book also has depth. 4 out of 5 stars FOR SURE.

THATS IT
Live on
Laugh on
Love on
Stay in school
Milina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment