Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Hes SO not worth it By Kieran Scott

Hello Blogesphere,

In this blog I'm going to be reviewing "He's So not worth it" By Kieran Scott. This is the sequel to "She's So dead to us" and again, besides the petty name this book was super good. I probably cried 4 times...but that's just me and my love for love. Jake and Ally are fighting...again. She's mad at him...again. I swear to God some force of anti-love just keeps pulling them apart. I mean Jake is CRAZY about Ally, never once did he hate her. But he always does something that pisses her off. Ally's former friends are not as harsh on her in this book, but Ally is not forgiving or trusting, she's learned better. You meet a new group of people in this book, The locals. Mainly Cooper, Ally's 'Boyfriend' and Jenny Coopers sister. I liked Cooper at first, I was still hoping for Jake (Ok i wrote Archer before. That is a true sign of how obsessed i am with Hex Hall )  to come and beat the dude up but I still liked Cooper. But eventually Cooper turns out into a jerk. I've already described all the other characters. But Ally's dad comes back in the end of the book previous to this one and the entire book he tries to wiggle his way back into Ally's life. Although he's not successful, he definitely won my heart. These books are well written, and the characters develop amazingly. You can see how much Jake alone develops amazingly. He goes from the guy who never goes and begs for a girl to the guy who is madly in love and needs her back. He's proud of his decisions and never looks back. It makes me feel like I'm so proud of him. This book is definitely recommended by me, but of course this is the second book so you would have to read "She's so dead to us" first which I have already reviewed. I recommend this series for sure.

This book alone gets 4 out of 5

Live on
Laugh on
Laugh on
Stay in school
Milina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment