Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 November 2011

MAC Brule satin eye shadow -Review

Hello Blogesphere

I have another review for you here, I use this eye shadow as a base before I put on eyeliner or before I put on a different eye shadow to make my eyelid more nude color (I don't have a primer) and I absolutely LOVE it. here are some pictures

Packaging  

Can you read that? :)

This is how nude the color is

Its very hard to pick up the color I tried my best

On my skin... its on there, I don't know if you can tell







































































OK so I absolutely love this product when I put it on I love how...bare my eye looks...but in a good way. I am not sure how to explain it but it makes my eye look so refreshed and awake, if your a college/University student and you need something to just make your eye look more bright but something that is super quick then I definitely recommend this product. Even high school students that are up all night studying, VOILA! I don't know what else to say other than if your looking for a nude colored eye shadow, or a non pint pot base than I recommend this product. :) Enjoy

Byee
Live on 
Love on
Laugh on
Stay in school
MIms <3

No comments:

Post a Comment