Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 November 2011

Burt's Bees Lip shimmer in Watermelon - Review

Hello Blogesphere,
I am going to be reviewing Burt's Bees Lip shimmer in Watermelon, this product is very similar to their tinted chap sticks but its more like a lipstick than a natural color. Here are some pictures and swatch's.



                                    
















Now the fact that it doesn't say its a chap stick shouldn't confuse you because it is still a chap stick , It actually has a product (I forget what its called) that makes your lips sting a little because it is...whats the word...un-chapping your lips. It goes on like a lipstick and is so shimmer-y :). It does not last as long as a lipstick though so you would have to re-apply during the day. I ABSOLUTELY recommend this product because I love it to death. I have not tried their tinted chapsticks yet but if I do I will let you know :) Enjoy!

Byee
Live on
Love on
Laugh on
Stay in school
Milina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment