Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 November 2011

Maybelline The Falsies Volume express- Review

Hello Blogesphere

I am here with my first product review and I have decided to do it on my current favourite mascara!!! The Falsies mascara (I'm pretty sure its the old one) heres a pic of the packaging

Packaging- working on the quality of my pics :) sorry


And heres the wand:

Excuse the writing on my hand <3 :).. oh and my wand is a little broken



Heres a before and after :
Before (I have long lashes)
After

Ok, so I really love this mascara because it doesn't clump that much, I have really long eyelashes so I just need a few coats (2-3) and I'm set and it doesn't clump on me. I am not that fussy with my mascara like I used to use this stuff
I dont even know who its by, I just found it and started using it because I had nothing else. So I dont change up that much, I'm definitely not one of those girls who orders mascara online and gets it shipped all the way from Japan (Nothing against it) because Japan knows best. I'm very basic. Plus, I have been using MAC mascara the entire time before Maybelline (I'm very biased, and the silver tube things is probably a MAC prototype....my mom used to work for MAC) so I'm not that picky. MAC is a little iffy on mascara and nail polish (Their new false lashes extreme black formula is supposed to be AMAZING) but I still use both (Nail polish I AM picky about) I do recommend buying it, it is NOT water proof but I like it that way, water proof mascara bugs me for some reason, but this mascara is very durable, I do not put mascara on my bottom lashes but I did cry very hard wearing this mascara (Again none on the bottom) and it did not rub off..I got some smudges on my physical eyelid but other then that I was fine. If you are looking for a mascara I reccomend getting the Maybelline collosal ( I think thats how you spell it) mascara instead because it gives much more volume, ( x9) but The falsies is still very very good. I will re-purchase but I will be buying Collosal next. 

Byee
Live on
Love on
Laugh on 
Stay in school
Mims <3

P.S I have been asked if I was wearing false lashes with this stuff on so yes, it is that good :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment