Total Pageviews

Monday 14 November 2011

The Hunger Games full length trailer - Reaction

Hello Blogesphere,

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! I AM DYING!! OM FRICKEN G !!!!!EEEEEEEHPPPPPP!!! Guess what came out today!!! THIS:

Ok. Ok. Ok. Calm yourself Milina. Shhh. Shh. I literally have goose bumps, IM SO EXCITED!! If you haven't read The Hunger Games, go out and get it NOW!!! I'll still be here when you go!! GO GET THE BOOK AND READ IT BECAUSE IT IS AWESOME!!! I regret taking it out from a library. I want my own hard copy so I can read it over and over and over. Its is an AMAZING book for all ages all genders, EVERYBODY!! And the movie is coming out soon and I am so excited I might burst!!! I have probably watched the trailer 5 times already, so ya! READ THE BOOKS! THAN YOU CAN COME BACK HERE AND LEAVE A COMMENT THANKING ME!! THAT'S RIGHT! GO!

Byee
Live on
Love on
Laugh on
Stay in school
Milina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment