Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 November 2011

M.A.C Limited addition FAFI doll collection- Review

Hello Blogesphere

Today I am going to review something that you are going to hate me for reviewing. Because this is limited addition, and its a long gone collection, The FAFI doll collection

Theres actually three dolls in the collection (Green dress, Blue dress, Black dress) but the black one was very popular and it was sold out. I was very young when this collection came out but my mom bought the dolls for me because she knew I would love them, I loved makeup and was very interested in MAC (I still am) but my mom also got a whole bunch of stuff from the collection that she never touched, I found this in my house and absolutely love it

Top left; Vanilla, Top right; Hey, Bottom left; Pink Venus, Bottom Right;  HOWZAT
The colors are not very matte and they are very sheer on but I love them, Vanilla and Hey go perfectly together and HOWZAT is perfect for a eyeliner, I use Pink Venus if I want to add extra shimmer to a look, but they all have sparkles in them, here are swatches

Top: Vanilla, Bottom: Pink Venus

Top: Hey, Bottom: HOWZAT
Pink venus is very very sheer so I dont use it often, I use Hey very often I have left quite a dent in it (You probably cant tel my lighting isn't very good) I use Hey for my inner corner, eyeline, and over Vanilla for a super shimmery look. Its so pretty and if you can find this palette somewhere I recommend buying it if you love shimmery looks! Plus, the dolls are just so fun :) 

Byee
Live on 
Love on
Laugh on
Stay in school
MIlina <3



No comments:

Post a Comment