Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 November 2011

Innovation Garnier Fructis style Aqua Styler- Review

Hello Blogesphere,

So I have decided to review a product that I have been using ever since I was little and had ringlets for hair instead of the waves I have now. It says on the bottle (Which I will put a photo of after) that its for long hold (Hense 'Aqua Styler') but its actually a amazing detangler, and that brings us to the reason why I used this when I was small. I had horrible tangled up hair when I was small because I had ringlets (Which straightened out as I got older) so I found some in my house, leading me to another subject/problem, I am not sure if this is still on shelves, the last time I used this was probably when I was around 7 or 8 and I'm 13 now, so I'm not sure. The packaging might be different, I don't know but this is what I have.



I am not sure what its status is on the shelves of now but I know one thing for sure. It is AMAZING!!! I could rant about this stuff for hours, it makes my hair shiny without adding a grease pot looking texture to my hair, It detangles, It keeps my hair in place, The smell (Which is so good) reminds me of my younger days. Its AMAZING. here are some pics of my hair, I dont know if you can tell the difference though


Considering you don't know what my hair looks like normally you probably cant tell the difference but I have been told that my hair looked shinier,YAY GARNIER!!!!  So, I recommend searching for this product and if you cant find it than..tell me because if I run out I might cry :'( 

Byee
Live on 
Love on
Laugh on
Stay in school
Milina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment