Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Spellbound by Rachel Hawkins

Hello Blogesphere,

Today I will be reviewing Spellbound By Rachel hawkins. This is the 3rd book of the Hex Hall series and I previously reviewd DemonGlass, the second book. This book actually doesn't come out until March 13th but since i have a kindle I can get a book a couple of weeks early. So if your going to be going out and buying a physical copy you might have to wait a week. Again, as all the books in this series it was pheominal. I loved how there was a mix of action, love, and magic. Sophie is still an awesome character even when her powers a locked inside her. So now im going to do a spoiler alert right now. So i definetley reccomend this book if you want to read it so...Don't read further if you haven't read the book's yet. Ok. Am i the only one who cried for an hour when I read that Cal had died for Sophie? I'm sorry its just I was in shock. Moving on, I';m happy with the ending of this book for once. It's not a major cliff hanger that makes you want to cry because you have to wait another year for the next book. This ending is nice, and clean, and it makes me happy. I was extremely happy when Archer said "You have a stupid arrogant former demon hunter whos stupidly in love with you" that made me happy. The book was well written and Sophie's sarcasm was certainly there coverng up when she's nervous or scared. I love the charcters i love the plot line. I love everything.

This book DEFINELY gets a 5 out of 5
Just like the last ;) <3

Live on
Laugh on
Love on
Stay in school
Milina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment